Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grand Targhee, 21st Birthday, and Snowmobiling

It's 2004 and we spend a few days in Grand Targhee Ski resort in Wyoming with Jesse's dad , Sister Jaimie and Jon, and Josh I don't Know why but this is the only picture I have of that trip. I remember I was not very good at snowboarding and I eventually went off all by myself to try and teach myself how to turn. My knees were so bruised after 3 days of trying.
For my 21st birthday Jesse sent me flowers to my work they were so pretty. I remember going to Red Lobster the night before with Kyle and Michelle (Michelle and I share the same birthday) and Jesse got food poisoning and was throwing up the whole day of my birthday.
At some point during January 2004 we went snowmobiling, this was my 1st time ever being on a snow machine. To this day Jesse says he was so scared I was going to hurt my self or someone else. I guess I am crazier than I think ha ha
Aren't we so cute!!
The little lake up American Fork canyon.
Jon and Jaimie.

No comments: