Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years 2004!!

It is New Years Eve and we are back to Bear Lake.
The inside of the tiny cabin.
There was so much snow, we had brought with us a snow mobile this time. Can you see the wheels turning in Jesse's head?
Michelle
Kissy face anyone?
The celebration!
Kyle celebrating with Sparklers
Happy New Year Kiss!! It's 2004!!
I was on fire duty, well the boys were constantly outside playing in the snow, so if I wanted to stay warm I had to do it on my own.
What's so funny?
Michelle and I after snowboarding at Beaver Mountain.
Self timer photos
the crew!! Austin, Jesse, Me, Michelle and Kyle.
The sweet jump off the deck the boys built. Notice Austin in the bottom of the picture, funniest thing he thought he was going to wreck into something so he bailed, the video is hilarious.
The boys.
Jesse on the drive home.

No comments: