Thursday, December 30, 2010

Idaho 2003!!

Again in July 2003 we went up to Idaho, I am pretty sure this was the 1st time I met Jesse's dad.

On the way I asked if we could stop and see Idaho falls, I had only been there one other time before and I was little so I wanted to go. The Temple by the falls was so pretty.
While we were there we went to float the snake river. We floated it once all 3 of us and stopped to have lunch and watch other people go through the rapids called "lunch counter" this is one of the funniest things to sit and watch.
I was impressed by these surfers, something about surfing in a river was pretty cool to me.
After we finished the 1st run, Dave let Jesse and I float on our own and he would take pictures of us.
Notice I am in full rain gear and Jesse is in his shorts. when the water would spray me it was so cold, and Dave being the boy scout he is always prepared, had rain gear for me to wear.
I think Jesse was having a good time.
I was terrified, remember I don't do this kind of adventurous stuff.
As we were loading up Jesse and his dad had to long board down this smooth paved trail, in the parking lot. It was this point in time that I realized Jesse was just like his dad, I hoped he would always be like this, he still is to this day.
Just waisting film here, what a weird concept. WOW he is sexy!!

No comments: