Welcome to paradise!! Yes Jesse and I have only been dating for 4 months in March 2003 and he decided to take me to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We went with his friend Kyle and his girlfriend Michelle. It was amazing!!

This is the beautiful view from our room, we stayed at the Mayan palace.

Jesse in the pacific ocean

Our hotel was with in walking distance of the marina, we went there almost every lunch and dinner, walked up and down the marina looking at the huge yachts eating at the most delicious restaurants. Our personal favorite was Victors Place to this day we have not found better food.

(Michelle, Kyle, Adrianne, and Jesse)
One night the hotel was having a luau dinner and entertainment, we had a blast.

Another day we took a boat ride, I don't even know where to, I was so sick the entire time I hated every second of it. Once we got to our destination we rode horses to a water fall, It was so pretty.

When we got off the boat these guys put this iguana on Jesse's shoulder and it started clawing at his hair, then they expected us to pay for taking this picture.

We spent a lot of time at the pool,

and at the beach. This is my all time favorite picture, I love Jesse standing in the ocean, with the rope, and the sail boat, I can't get enough of it.

Jesse and I went para-sailing, I took the camera with me and took this picture of our hotel.

Here is Jesse landing.

Another day we went to the predator film sight in the jungle. Two tough guys sitting in a tree.

We ate at this restaurant, the view below this was a bunch of pools, there were little Mexican kids that would dive for money off some pretty high cliffs, it was crazy.

The tough guys posing in front of the predator helicopter.
P.S. I love/miss Jesse's long hair.

More of this beautiful jungle and the ponds.

Michelle and I catching some rays.

The last day there we went to this go kart track I think this was the boys idea it was fun anyway.
One of the best trips ever, and for the record this is the place where Jesse and I first said I Love You to each other. We spent every night out lying on the beach just listening to the ocean, and we fell in love, cheesy huh but also incredibly romantic and memorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment