On Nov 15th 2004, (I know we skipped ahead a little but I guess I did not take pictures of anything we did in between then) Jesse and I decided to go to Las Vegas for the weekend. I remember we went on a very tight budget, we just bought our house and we were in the middle of purchasing an engagement ring, then we would need to pay for a wedding. Little did I know that Jesse had already gotten the ring, and had it with him!!
I have never been to Vegas before that all I wanted to do was walk the strip and sight see. Jesse always talked about the Bellagio fountain shows. So as we are watching the show I am thinking that it would be perfect for him to ask during this. He did not. Then we went across the street to the Paris, and he wanted to go to the top of the Efile tower, I didn't, I was trying to convince him not to, it was expensive and I would have rather bought something else, silly me!! Him being so persuasive we rode the elevator to the top. The view was amazing!! As I am watching the fountain show from way up in the Eifle tower, I look down and there is Jesse on bended knee, with my ring!! I am gushing, I seriously could not stop smiling, I was so surprised. He was so nervous, his voice was cracking, and everything. There were a ton of people there, totally out of Jesse's character to draw any attention to himself.
He asked and I said Yes!!!
Making it official, especially since I had already picked the date out
-- March 4th 2005--
We were lucky enough that there was a spectator there who took pictures of the whole thing. he gave us his business card after so we emailed him and this is what he captured!!
Perfect!!
What am I looking at, seriously look at the ring you idiot
{Hugs}
{Kisses}




1 comment:
I love that story!! How perfect that some amazing person sent you the pics?? :) You are such a beauty!!
Post a Comment