Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 2004!!

Yes we came back to Mexico, same hotel and everything. We went in May 2004, for 7 days. This trip was by far way better then the 1st time we went.
MMMM hottness!!!
Our balcony
The amazing pool!!
Jesse & I
Kyle, Michelle, Me & Jesse
One day we took a bus to the city Sayulita, Mexico to go surfing. It was such a cute little town very authentic, I loved it.
While the boys were renting their surf boards this guy was out surfing with his son. The boy would hold on to his dad's neck while he paddled out then continue to hold on while he caught the wave and then climb down, he was probably 3 years old. It was the cutest thing!!
Jesse riding the little waves.
Seriously the waves were not very big, but for his 1st time surfing it was good.
Long board
I went out, just to sit and float on the board, and the only "real wave" of the day came and totally wiped me out. I am such a wuss when it comes to the water.
Our spot.
US!!
I want to go back to this part of mexico someday!!
Another day the boys really wanted to go fishing and since I got super sick last time on the boat I really did not want to go so Michelle and I got massages in the morning then laid by the pool the rest of the day, it was the best!!
The boys had an awesome time fishing, they caught yellow fin tuna, red snapper and even a pelican
yup a pelican, Jesse was so proud of his bird.

Every night there would be gecko's crawling all over the hotel, you can barley see them in this picture but they caught a few.
We went into the city a few times, had lunch at this restaurant on the river, there were parrots in the trees.
I love sail boats!!!
on the last night we went to the hotel fiesta, these were our coconut cups.
Michelle and I by the massage huts.
<3 <3 <3
Then went to the club in the hotel, and yes we pretty much are rockstars!!!
The last day by the pool!!

No comments: