While I was working at the gym checking people in everyday I scanned Jesse's card and got butterflies every time I saw him, for weeks this went on, but I had a boyfriend. It was October 2002 I was breaking up with my boyfriend, and moving back in with my parents, I was free to pursue any relationship I wanted. I had my eyes on Jesse for a long time. Halloween we were able to dress up, something other than the sweatshirts I had to wear everyday, I was a devil. Jesse stopped and talked to me a little longer then usual that night.
There was talk around the gym that I would be changing shifts to get more hours. One afternoon when Jess came in we were talking and I inform him of the fact that I could possibly be moving to the morning shift and that I would not see him any more, yes this was me putting myself out there and he had no response. So I continue to throw myself out there and tell him he needs to get my number and take me out on a date, therefore we can see each other more often. Awe finally he gets the hint, and gets my number.
He calls me, it was probably November 12th 2002 or something like that, to ask me out on a date. I was moving that weekend so I had to move all my stuff into my parents house, but what the heck we went on out 1st date November 15th 2002. We went to Applebee's for dinner then back to his place to watch a movie, Spiderman. (and for any one keeping track our 1st son was born 5 years after to the day, and he loves Spiderman, ha ha)
No comments:
Post a Comment